Critical Management Skills Training
The Critical Management Skills workshop is a virtual, highly interactive and engaging management skills training, health center managers and supervisors at all levels develop and strengthen critical skills necessary to successfully navigate their roles in today's increasingly challenging Community Health Center environment. The workshop is facilitated by Lisa Mouscher, CEO and Lead Consultant at Sogence Training and Consulting, who works with leaders and staff from community health centers across the country, building skills to enable organizations to become both providers and employers of choice. For information on this new, virtual training, click here.
- Learn to:
- Manage and retain engaged, responsive and productive teams
- Coach and develop employees and drive accountability
- Understand, influence, and drive positive organizational and departmental culture
- Communicate for results and strengthen trust
- Utilize Behavioral Interviewing to hire employees with the right skills and fit for the long-term
- Avoid common legal pitfalls when managing employees
This training will be a virtual, 6-week training, from April 5, 2021 to May 11, 2021. This training will provide next level skills for managers and supervisors. More information on this training and registration coming soon!
This training will be a virtual, 5-week training, from October 19, 2021 to November 16, 2021.
For more information on the Critical Management Skills workshop, or to participate, contact Janice Brathwaite, Director, Workforce Programs.
Updated January 2021