The CMHC BH Recruitment Fund aims to increase the number of psychiatrists and nurse practitioners (NPs) with prescribing privileges working at community mental health centers (CMHCs). The program accomplishes this goal by providing recruitment packages to CMHCs to enable them to overcome some of the obstacles known to deter psychiatrists and NPs from taking on roles in community settings.
Applications for the CMHC BH Recruitment Fund were due April 18, 2019 by 5 PM EST. This application cycle is now closed.
Application materials below:
- Program Overview
- Eligible Organizations Document
- CMHC Behavioral Health Recruitment Fund Application
We would like to acknowledge the following recipients of the year one recruitment packages:
- Behavioral Health Network
- Community Healthlink
- Gandara Center
- Lahey Behavioral Health
- Martha's Vineyard Community Services Island Counseling Center
- NFI Massachusetts
- North Suffolk Mental Health Association
- South Shore Mental Health Recruitment Center
- The Bridge of Central Massachusetts
- The Brien Center
- YOU Inc.