Reimagining Primary Care: Innovation After Disruption
Reimagining Primary Care: Innovation After Disruption aims to encourage community health center providers and leaders to think differently, feel empowered, and join the celebration of innovation and commitment to community health in the wake of COVID-19.
This podcast series has been funded by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
Episode 3Managing Grief, Trauma, and Burnout in Employees
Listen now on: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music.
- In this episode, we talk about managing grief, trauma, and burnout in ourselves and in our employees. Dr. Jeff Ring , a Psychologist and consultant, will lead us through identifying self-compassion and provide tools for experiential practice.
- Gratitude Blooming: Reflections Inspired by Nature
- Healing and Hopefulness - Jo Marie Reilly, Jeffrey M Ring
- Stress Makes Life's Click Tick Faster - Chilling Out Slows it Down - Yale
- Self-Compassion - Dr. Kristin Neff
- Keys to Well-Being - Greater Good Magazine/UC Berkeley
Madison Schmitt is the Senior Manager, Behavioral Health & Primary Care Workforce Initiatives at the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers where she leads workforce programs for community health centers, community mental health centers, and many other community-based organizations across Massachusetts. Madison has a direct background in behavioral health, earning her Bachelor's degree in Psychology and her Master's degree in Education with a focus on Curriculum and Instruction - Applied Behavior Analysis.Producer
Freedom Inspired Cinematic Background Music For Video
Follow MassLeague on Twitter @MassLeague and find us on LinkedIn.
Find out more about the MassLeague at www.massleague.org
For more information on how we can help support you through COVID-19, visit our COVID-19 Resources page.