Reimagining Primary Care: Innovation After Disruption
Reimagining Primary Care: Innovation After Disruption aims to encourage community health center providers and leaders to think differently, feel empowered, and join the celebration of innovation and commitment to community health in the wake of COVID-19.
This podcast series has been funded by the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
Episode 4Is This the Moment When BH Integration is Transformative?
- News articles and research studies have documented a growing need for behavioral health services in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. This episode is joined by Tinamarie Fioroni, the Behavioral Health Director at Codman Square Health Center, to discuss the elevation in the importance of primary care and behavioral health integration.
- Tools for Achieving Health Equity - Dr. Camara Jones
- Responding to COVID-19 Through an Integrated Primary Care/Behavioral Health Program - Cambridge Health Alliance
- Framework for Integrated Behavioral Health - SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions
- Cost Savings Associated with an Alternative Payment Model for Integrating Behavioral Health in Primary Care - Translational Behavioral Medicine
- The State of Mental Health in America - Mental Health America
Madison Schmitt is the Senior Manager, Behavioral Health & Primary Care Workforce Initiatives at the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers where she leads workforce programs for community health centers, community mental health centers, and many other community-based organizations across Massachusetts. Madison has a direct background in behavioral health, earning her Bachelor's degree in Psychology and her Master's degree in Education with a focus on Curriculum and Instruction - Applied Behavior Analysis.Producer
Find out more about the MassLeague at www.massleague.org
For more information on how we can help support you through COVID-19, visit our COVID-19 Resources page.