2020 Annual Awards GalaJune 12, 2020, 6-11pm
Sheraton Boston Hotel
Every year, the League hosts an annual awards gala to recognize health center employees and other healthcare leaders for their outstanding service to patients, communities and the health center network-at-large. Attendance for this event is expected to reach 500 and constitutes the largest gathering of the Massachusetts health center community each year.
Below please find information on this year's Gala:For MLCHC Members Only:
Print the award nomination packet and submit your nominations for the following awards to be presented that evening:
- Joseph M. Smith Board Member Award
- Outstanding Massachusetts Community Health Center Clinician Awards (2)
- Outstanding Massachusetts Community Health Center Executive Director/CEO Award
- Outstanding Massachusetts Community Health Center Employee Awards (2)
- Edward M. Kennedy Founder Award
Award Nomination Forms can be found here.