Uniform Data System TrainingJan. 8, 2018
Location: Courtyard Boston Downtown, 275 Tremont St, Boston
The UDS in-person training is a full day program covering the preparation of the 2017 UDS Report. The training addresses each of the report's tables, including a discussion of the changes that have been made and the definitions necessary to complete the Report. The UDS training is aimed at those who are responsible for gathering and reporting the data elements included in the UDS Report, as well as management and clinical staff who need to understand the definitions and concepts used, and those who use the data in their program management and quality improvement activities.
Health Center Program grantees must submit their UDS Report by February 15, 2018. These health centers will then work with their reviewer to correct any potential data errors, so that the UDS reports may be finalized by March 31, 2018. Once finalized, BPHC will not permit further corrections or amendments.
Session Fee: $150.00 per person.
There will be no refunds for "no shows." Registrations cancelled in writing before January 3 will be charged a $35 processing fee and given a $115 refund. Registrations cancelled in writing after January 3 will receive a $50 credit toward another training since the books and food would have been previously ordered. Registration and payment must be received by January 3.
Hotel & Parking
Hotel Rooms: The Courtyard Boston Downtown has a limited number of overnight rooms at the discounted rate of $149 + tax. Please make your reservation by calling either 1-800-321-2211 or 617-426-1400 and ask for the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers group rate. Cut-off date to reserve the rooms is December 26, after that time the rooms will be released.
Parking: The hotel parking fee is $35. There are several other parking garages in the area.
Printed Materials: The UDS Training Manual, which will be distributed in hard copy during the Training, includes the following material:
Additional Resources: To be updated on an ongoing basis:
- JSI Memo: MA Payor Source Clarification - updated Jan. 2017 (to be updated after Training)
- 2017 UDS Changes
- PAL 2017-02: Approved Uniform Data System Changes for Calendar Year 2017
- PAL 2017-04: Proposed Uniform Data System Changes for Calendar Year 2018
- Massachusetts Program Grantee 2016 UDS Data
- 2017 Fact Sheets: General Information and Table-by-Table Overview
- UDS Health Center Performance Comparison Report - Grantee Adjusted Quartile Description FAQs
- UDS Assistance Resources
- Quick Reference Sheet: Accessing Standard UDS Reports in EHB
- Quick Reference Sheet: UDS Submissions in EHB
- Quick Reference Sheet: CY2016 Formula Reference Guide for EHB Reports
- Section 330 CY2016 National Rollup
- National BPHC Section 330 CY2016: At a Glance
- BPHC Clinical Measures Data Entry Tool 2017
- UDS Resources - on-demand webinars
- 2017 Clinical Measures Descriptions Handout
- 2016 State Statistics
- Special Populations NCA Resources
- Checklist for submission
- Performance Data Collection Environment
- Helpful Codes for HIV and CAD Measures
- UDS Mapper