Uniform Data System TrainingDate: Jan. 8, 2019
The League is hosting an all-day Uniform Data System (UDS) Annual Training on January 8, 2019 in Boston. This training is a full day program covering the preparation of the 2018 UDS Report, and will address each of the report's tables, focusing on changes that may have been made, definitions necessary to complete the UDS Report, and common problems/errors. This training is targeted toward those who are responsible for gathering and reporting the data elements included in the UDS Report, as well as management, finance, and clinical staff who need to understand the definitions and concepts used, and those who use the data in their program management and quality improvement activities.
Health Center Program grantees must submit their UDS Report by February 15, 2019. These health centers will then work with their reviewer to correct any potential data errors, so that the UDS reports may be finalized by March 31, 2019. Once finalized, BPHC will not permit further corrections or amendments.
Other UDS trainings will be held in the following neighboring states if those are more convenient for your schedule:
- Nov. 5: The Rhode Island Primary Care Association and the Community Health Center Association of Connecticut are hosting a UDS training on in Warwick, RI. For more information, click HERE.
- Nov. 13: The Community Health Center Association of New York State is hosting a UDS training in Rochester, NY. For more information, click HERE.
- Nov. 23: The Bi-State Primary Care Association is hosting a UDS training in West Lebanon, NH. For more information, click HERE.
Printed Materials: The UDS Training Manual, which will be distributed in hard copy during the Training, includes the following material:
- UDS 2018 Manual
- Additional materials coming soon
Additional Resources: To be updated on an ongoing basis:
- JSI Memo: MA Insurance & Other Clarifications - updated Jan. 2018
- PAL 2017-08: Approved Uniform Data System Changes for Calendar Year 2018
- PAL 2018-03: Proposed Uniform Data System Changes for Calendar Year 2019
- Massachusetts Program Grantee 2017 UDS Data
- UDS Mapper